Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I have worked really hard to find a place for myself in this university and now I love it. I had my heart set on a small private liberal arts college but received a full ride to UH so decided to attend, and the first year was rough. But the school is going through obvious facelifts and becoming more selective- there is a noticeable improvement in the freshman class this year and in the campus, including an improved student center and more on campus recreational options. I truly believe in ten years that when I say I graduated from the University of Houston that it will mean something. I don't think I'm missing out in terms of quality of education, but socially the school has a lot of catching up to do. It's hard to make friends.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools