StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 8.46 Again: 1 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 9.23 Creativity: 8.46 ExCuricular: 6.92 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 1 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 10.00 Friendly: 9.23 FromArea: 1 FundingUse: 6.92 Gender: 0 GradYear: 7 Grounds: 9.23 Intellect: 4 Maint: 8.46 MindExpect: 4 MindUse: 4 Programs: 10.00 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 1 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 109959 Safety: 3.85 Social: 9.23 Standing: 4 SurroundingCity: 10.00 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 7.69 WEIGHTING: 0.58226 Worth: 7.69 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

Out of the three universities that I attended, this was by far the best. UH has a job center that can get you internships and future jobs, WELL WORTH IT! While I say this, each department at UH is fairly different; each department is like a fiefdom. I was in the ECE department where the professors were present during their office hours, and were very willing to help the students. When I had to take classes under other colleges, like science, the quality was poorer. Language and Liberal arts seemed to be average quality. However, the professors and staff in the Electrical Engineering department were mostly top notch. They were tough, but I learned a lot. From reading these forums it seems like people were expecting friends to flock to them. UH was like the rest of life, you get out of it what you put in. I have friends from my time at UH that I will have for the rest of my life. There are a ton of social societies and different things to do, you just have to look. My best experiences were with professors Dr. Dave and Dr. Barr. The worst was an Indian TA in the math department that wrote on a white board with a yellow highlighter (once). Overall, my good experiences vastly outnumbered my bad ones. The public spaces are mostly nice, and there are plenty of good places to study, eat, and socialize. I am hoping to return for my masters.

Link me!