StudentsReview ™ :: The Memphis College of Art

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

The Memphis College of Art

Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

I went on after MCA and to a University. I have found tons of artists that do just that...MCA is where they start because it feels like staying in the high school art class all day but the Universities are where they go when they want to grow up. I feel MCA is a "starter" college. Not bad just an inbetween place for the younger kids. There at my university I met more artists that were more successful later in their field than then ones I was with in MCA. I can recognize art from MCA students because they are all very much alike. They don't vary much for thinking outside the teacher's realm. I didn't feel I had much help with career planning at MCA. At my local university my professors helped and I have been showing in galleries all over the USA but this is only from the professionalism of my university professors constantly showing and being in the real artworld. I didn't see that of the professors at MCA. They seemed like all they did was teach and didn't really create beyond that.

More Comments on The Memphis College of Art