StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Guelph-Humber College

The University of Guelph-Humber College

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

I don't recommend any to attend Guelph-Humber. This university is a waste of your time. The staffs are rude. I had to wait a long time to graduate because course are not offered every semester. They change the course offerings too many times to confuse you. They have too many day course and not enough evening courses, not do they have too many sections. They don't accomodate for studentsthat are working and attending school. The staffs are horrible and they hire too many internal students that have access to your privacy. The program advisors are super slow. The process your request after a long time and you wonder what the wait is for a small university. Sometimes they lose your information and don't follow-up in a timely manner and blame it on you. This one time I requested to enter a course and the advisor did not look at my request on time. After the course was full, I followed up again and the advisor said, well too bad the course is full now. Mean while I sent the request months in advance. The advisor lost my request durin that period and eventually found it, which was te reason for the delay, but they wouldn't let me in, because of their lack of ignorance. Horrible school. You might as well just go to UOfT, even they have faster service than GH.

More Comments on The University of Guelph-Humber College

responseHI Can I get you to call me please? I would liek to discuss this further. I was in a similar situation they had me thinking i would graduate and then when i only had my pregrad they kicked me out. 905-621-0366 or email me at akisha.mcfarlane@gmail.com

Montclair State University (NJ) 1:negative