StudentsReview :: Lynn University - Comments and Student Experiences

Florida State University -- Tallahassee, FL
Florida International University -- Miami, FL
University of Central Florida -- Orlando, FL

Lynn University

Three year program is underdeveloped, you will notNot so brightBusiness - Management and Administration
Three year program is underdeveloped, you will not get much help and it will take up most of your time. Taking regular course, so 4 a week is so easy it's a joke. How anyone can flunk out is amazing. The school is all about looks and money. The admin ignores glaring problems so they can add a new building or have a feature they wan to try. But the problems never go away. In 2015, there was false rape accusation that the school ran with and the guy sued and won. Since then, the school will not risk anything. I had a suicidal roommate that no one wanted to deal with. I had to talk him down once and stop him later. The school praised my for how brave I was, then made me to be the bad guy after I said that I don't want to room with him anymore. They said in the same breath what I did was brave and well you didn't have to do anything you could have let him kill him self. They said they can't touch him because the rules (BS), he has money and I don't. they gave me a choice, either I move or wake up in the room with corpse or stop from trying again. I moved out. You will get about 12,000 per year in scholarships, but that's it you cant get anymore no matter how good you do. Unless your in the sports program, then you get the 12 and what ever they give you to play. You bill will get bigger every semester and the scholarships will save you less and less. Or you can apply for the meager handful they offer, but if you're a straight white guy then you get the scholarships that are available for everyone else while they get their own exclusive scholarships. Studying abroad only works if you are not in 3.0 program became almost none of the course that you need are offered. Studying aboard is not cheaper then staying because at most you will only get 14,000+12,000 means you bill will be about 35. But you just wasted a semester taking only 1 or 2 classes that you actually needed and paid for 2 or 3 worthless ones. If you are starped for money the take the 3.0 program, take 5 classes in the spring and fall and 3 in the summer. If your not and don't want to do it then don't. It's a waste on anyone but us poor. If you are anything but a democrat then shut up don't disagree with the profs if you want to keep your grade. Don't want to end up beat up with no witnesses because you dared to say that you have rights too. People here blow stupid amounts of money on dumb shit all the time. If there's one thing students have is money, mostly. If you're poor then don't go here you will be out of place and people will give you shit for it. keep your head down and you will do fine. It is very easy to game the system. You can get amazing grades and still know nothing. I have a 3.7+ GPA and I don't have any formula memorized or know how to make a income statement off the top of my head. Business program is super under developed. I wish I never went here.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2018
Perceived Campus Safety: A, Education Quality: F
BrightPsychology
Don't go to this school unless you have a trust fund, a low work ethic, and/or a learning disability.
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
Friendliness: B, Education Quality: F
This school promotors excellence during the intial orientatiBrightBusiness - Management and Administration
This school promotors excellence during the intial orientation. In reality, it is only concerned with its name. I attended 2 semesters there and have watched fellow students get suspended for things they were not involved in but because the administrative offices decides not to further inquire about the situations, the students were suspended. The security guards smoke weed with the students but then report a student if they don't allow the guard to smoke for free. I've watched as scho security guards had sex with female students and in return the female did not get written up for a violation. The food is awful, the bread is moldy and hard. The milk sometimes spoiled. I spent a lot of money for no reason. I would not suggest registering for this school.
1st Year Male -- Class 1921