StudentsReview :: La Salle University - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Leo University -- Saint Leo, FL

La Salle University

Jan 08 2013Biology

Good school in the city of philadelphia. I will be transfering here from philadelhia university. I love La Salle.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Friendliness: A+, Faculty Accessibility: B

I love LaSalle

Oct 16 2012Nursing
I love LaSalle. Most of the students are really nice. Everyone is friendly. I feel safe on campus. I love all the trees on campus and frequently forget that we are in a city. I can't wait for basketball season to start and we begin to play other A10 schools.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Friendliness: A, Useful Schoolwork: B

I loved La Salle

Aug 24 2013Political Science
I loved La Salle. I came from a small town in New England and chose La Salle due to its location in major city and proximity to Washington. I met several dear friends ere and also met my wife. La Salle has a great reputation in Philly and its a school where generations of families go to get a decent education. Class sizes are small. You can find a party every weekend but don't need to join a fraternity. Food was OK. Neighborhood so so, but I never had a problem there. Big 5 basketball is great!
Starting Job: Accountant Preparedness: A Reputation: A