StudentsReview :: California State University - Sacramento - Extra Detail about the Comment
Search for Schools by Region

or within distance of city

Similar Schools
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA
San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

  Who's got the Best?

Perceptual Rankings:
You Make 'Em.
We Post 'Em.
You Vote 'Em Up.
You Vote 'Em Down.
Aww yeah.

California State University - Sacramento

How this student rated the school
Survey is Blank
Describes the student body as:

Describes the faculty as:

id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #970016; line-height:80px';float:left;
Quite Bright
Lowest Rating
Useful Schoolwork
Highest Rating
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Apr 27 2010
Major: Economics (This Major's Salary over time)
I went to Sac State for a few years then transferred out of state to finish at a real university. This place was a complete joke. I pretty much slept through my freshman year and still got a 4.0.

About 70% of the faculty were cool and helpful. The other 30% are bitter that they're teaching at such a small time school. They'll take it out on their students - make condescending statements to the class, grade incredibly inconsistently, make insane ramblings and call them lectures, etc.

Further, it's definitely a commuter school. Unless you're from the Sacramento area and have family/friends around, don't expect any sort of fun.

Ask a Question or add a response!
Compare CSUS/CalState-SacramentoSave CSUS/CalState-Sacramento