StudentsReview :: The University of Texas El Paso

1780
Intelligence
Useful Schoolwork
B-
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Major: Civil Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a first year student here at UTEP and I am a student athlete. I've heard all kinds of negative things about the campus and life here in El Paso but as far as I can see everything that was said was wrong and far fetched. El Paso seems to be a great place to me and even though I haven't been here for very long it's starting to become a second home. Now at times do I get bored or down, yes, but being from dallas, which is nine hours away, I do tend to get a little home sick. I've made several friends here and have even made some what I believe to be life long friends. The university is a great you to attend school and I'm really excited about my next four years here as a student athlete. So for everyone who has something negative to say about the university, I really do hope you have a very legitimate reason for doing so and that you yourself have experienced the wrongs that you are accusing the campus of having. Utep is a great university and I am happy to call myself a miner. Go Utep!!!
questionIm from dallas too and thinking about applying for UTEP. Its been 2 years since your wrote this, do you still feel the same?