StudentsReview :: The Adventist University of Health Sciences - Extra Detail about the Comment

The Adventist University of Health Sciences

Survey is Blank
Friendly, Approachable

Arrogant, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Creativity/ Innovation
D+
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Aug 17 2012
Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
Florida Hospital College got the meanest staffs in the campus. They are very unhelpful especially at the enrollment services office. If your last name begins with A-H, you will be handled by Natasha Castro. If your last name begin with those letters, please do not attend the college at all because she is not helpful. If you have questions for her, she will not answer her direct line and would not answer your your emails and voicemails. I have contacted her several times and I'm done!!! I tried making appointment, and she was mean and did nOT answer my questions. Financial aid, advising, and registration office, I have a little help from them, but it was very poor. I expected to be treated well knowing they are super expensive school, but I guess other students are right about them being racist and stereotyping students. Even a couple of graduates from their school don't recommend this school for me because they said the teacher are not great as well. They are only nice to their favorite students. What if you are not? Attend to other schools. You deserve better education than attending this Adventist university. This school needs to learn proper values first before offering religion class.

University of Maine - Machias (ME) 1:negative