StudentsReview :: Adelphi University

SAT:
2010
Intelligence
B
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
Let me be the first to say that Adelphi was not my first choice school, but I chose to attend here over NYU, Northeastern and Fordham.

I'm a double major in journalism and sports management as well as a member of the Honors College. I can say that in my experience, as with any college, Adelphi is what you make of it. I can say that through three semesters so far, I've loved my experiences here. Our sports management department is one of the top in the country, and the department has connections to the Knicks, Nets and Rangers organizations as well as opportunities abroad as far away as Australia. I have similar praise for the communications department - extremely helpful faculty for the most part and everyone in the department knows each other.

My advice for students is to GET INVOLVED. Even if you commute, join some clubs. Stay on campus during the day, get an on campus job if you can. Some of my closest friends are my coworkers.
Adelphi University