StudentsReview :: Valley Forge Christian College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Valley Forge Christian College

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant, Unhelpful

SAT2100
Friendliness
C
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Jan 02 2015
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I went here for 3 years. I met some genuinely amazing friends and some genuinely horrible people. It was disappointing to see how much hate could be spewed from a Christian college. Different individuals who were studying to be pastors were the nastiest people I had ever met. They spew hate and arrogance all over facebook and people applaud the hate they spew "in the name of Christ." I love Christ because I believe Christ is loving, and the amount of hate on this campus is disgusting and not of Christ. You are literally treated like a five year old while attending school here. There are so many rules and other students will literally "tattle" on you for the dumbest things. The punishments are ridiculous as well! Some professors are nice and approachable, while others are awful. The main reason you should not attend is not in fact all the awful things I mentioned above, but because their financial aid and student accounts department has to be the worst on the planet. Everyone knows this that attends school there! They messed up my account so many times and I am now in agonizing debt because tuition is ridiculous and because of their many many mistakes. I was also notified of all mistakes every single year, way after any drop dates of classes so I had no choice but to remain in the class that I was unable to pay for. It was a ridiculous and vicious cycle that happened way too often. I left the school two years ago and am still dealing with the mistakes they made to my financial aid and student account. The stress they have caused me is ridiculous and when confronted they do nothing to address the issue except hold your transfer papers or diploma forever and send you to collection agencies despite them being at fault for the mistake to your account. I hate that I went here and am so glad I transferred. If you decide to still attend get ready for tattling students, fake students with a few good ones in the batch, constant mistakes and added debt to your accounts, and the nagging feeling that you are behind in life for being in your early 20's and not married to the first person that comes alone and bats his/her eyes at you.

University of South Florida (FL) 1:positive