StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Missouri Columbia

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

The University of Missouri Columbia

Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT: 24
SAT:
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Unhelpful

Campus Aesthetics/Beauty A-
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB Faculty AccessibilityC
Useful SchoolworkD Excess CompetitionD
Academic SuccessD Creativity/InnovationC
Individual ValueF University Resource UseC
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA- FriendlinessD
Campus MaintenanceA- Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyC

This school is full of snotty and stuck up people. If you don't plan on going greek then don't plan on going to Mizzou. This school's campus is 98% greek with people that give you judgmental looks any where you go. The professors and faculty that I experienced my first and last semester at Mizzou were very unprofessional. I had first year straight out of college professors who barely knew what they were talking about. My math professor had a bull ring in his nose and wore a t-shirt and jeans every day to class. Also, When I went to go get my withdrawal form from admissions I merely asked if there was anything that I needed to do or if anything would prevent me from transferring and the response I received and I quote was "No..If you don't want to be here, we don't want you here" like okay?thanks. Next, I experienced more drama here in one semester than I did in my 4 years of high school. I hated every minute of it. And if you are not a big fan of big campuses do not go here. Literally took me a half an hour just to walk to my first class in the morning. Lastly, I am an out-of-state student and the tuition and fees is absolutely ridiculous at a woping $34,000..no thanks. Needless to say, this university is full of snotty and stuck up people, rude and unprofessional professors and faculty, and just awful experiences. DO NOT GO HERE. I am glad I got out when I did and a couple more things?THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO. Downtown is about a mile away and there's nothing really to do down there anyway..and the frat parties get really boring really soon?so have fun sitting in your dorm room because I know half the time I didn't leave the room unless to pee or get food. The education quality is stupid. the professors grade really hard and you never receive the grades you deserve.

More Comments on The University of Missouri Columbia