StudentsReview :: Le Moyne College

Friendly

Not so bright
Faculty Accessibility
A
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Listen I am going to be completely honest with you if you go to Le Moyne College it will be the worst mistake of your life. Le Moyne college is full of upstate NY kids. It is pretty much a state school for upstate NY to go so they can stay close to their mommy's and daddy's and continue living in their little upstate NY bubbles. All these kids have their heads in a fucking cloud, they just don't know what they are doing. And Me being from the NY city area (where there is actually some normalcy)have so far been thoroughly offended by everything Upstate NY. Continuing on...If you like to party do not come to this school, if you like to go outside do not come to this school, if you like your life do not come to this school. You would think that le moyne would be a great party school considering Syracuse university is right around the corner right? Well NO! All these upstate NY motherfuckers are too much off pussies to ever go out and party. All they want to do is stay in their dorms study and jerk off. Also this school is more clichy then a my fucking highschool. From the lacrosse kids, to the baseball kids, to the swimmers...it makes me want to put a fucking pistol to my head...And the sad part is I had a lot of friends in highschool....and then i came here and my life just got substantially worse..Oh and another thing, the dorms, especially the mens freshman dorms are shit..Showers leak out water, people shit all over the place, garbage all up and down the walls, and nobody follows quiet hours so don't ever plan on sleeping..Also if you like to work out like i do...The equipment in the gym looks like it is from fucking 1970....And to top it all off the food sucks...chicken pot pie and twice a week! I almost forgot to mention one of the worst parts! The city of Syracuse is possibly one of the shittiest places ive ever been. Of course people from upstate NY don't think so, because they live in a bubble, but fuck them. Syracuse is extremely economically depressed...its just sick...I beg you to listen to me...This is not how College should be, you can do better...Even if you are from Upstate NY and have heard that this is a good school, pls just pull your head out of your ass and go to a real school. I apologize for my bad sentence structure and my profanity, but as you can tell i enthusiastically hate this place and really want people to avoid coming here...And pls don't listen to any positive comments because they are just from ignorant upstate NY people who probably plan on living and dieing in there little upstate NY bubble....
comment....it makes me want to put a fucking pistol to my head... I hope you don't attempt to obtain a pistol in violation of New York's infamous Sullivan Law. As a gun enthusiast, I've always thought that if you liked East Germany, you're gonna love New York--upstate and down!

responseThis is hilarious. I'm from the NYC area too (Queens to be exact) and I feel exactly the same way. DO you still go there or did you transfer?

responseAll i can say is that you are 100% correct when you say that everyone is from upstate and they're all to afraid to leave their mommy and daddy. As far as partying goes though, there is absolutely no shartage. Everyone goes out on the weekends (thurs-sat.) and gets cocked. Its a good place to be if you like to party. In my case I love to party on the weekends but as far as people go everyone in this damn college smokes pot all day everyday and me not smoking pot make the weekdays that aren't filled with class work incredibly unbearable.

responseThis is why everyone around the united states HATES arrogant and cocky new yorkers like yourself, keep your scum downstate

responseTitties

commentFuck you ya mud bastard

According to NPR, the cost of college tuition an... more→