StudentsReview ™ :: Becker College - Comments and Student Experiences

Becker College

On one hand lots

Feb 08 2014Business - Management and Administration
On one hand lots of good things are going on at Becker. New buildings new computers, new professors. But in my major thereis nothing new. I am wondering if I should change my major or transfer. I like Becker but I am worried.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
University Resource Use: B+, Education Quality: D+

There are good things and bad things about

Dec 15 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
There are good things and bad things about Becker. For the most part, I think you can say that about any college but at Becker the line between the two is pretty clear. If you want to be involved in college life, it's good. If you want to be alone then it can be a tough place. Once I figured that out, I got involved and its like a whole world opened up. I have friends, I have opportunities and I have I hope a good future.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Education Quality: B+, Useful Schoolwork: C

Here is an honest review about the school

Dec 11 2013Business - Management and Administration
Here is an honest review about the school
ACADEMICS: Pretty decent for the majority of the majors but when it comes to nursing, game design and pre-vet, Becker is very good and would highly recommend anyone majoring in these majors to look into this school because it's just as good a the next school for these programs.

Social Life: Very bad, most kids go home on the weekend or play video games in there room all night and not drink at all (that's if your a game design major) Then there's the athletes, they host some parties but only every other weekend plus when most people turn 21 they look at going to the bars in Worcester which are decent from my opinion.

CAMPUS: You have the option to live on two different campuses from boring Leister to Worcester which is where most people live and also live off campus. All in all, to sum up Becker College what you see is what you get

4th Year Male -- Class 2014