StudentsReview ™ :: Berkeley College New York - Comments and Student Experiences

Cornell College -- Mount Vernon, IA
ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA
Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College New York

As a curtain student at Berkeley and soon

Jun 19 2013Business - Management and Administration
As a curtain student at Berkeley and soon to be alumni, I can say that Berkeley College was the right choice for me. The professors are excellent and have many years of experience in relation to what they teach. The student body is very diverse and friendly. The internship is an amazing opportunity that will distinguish the students from the rest, when they enter into the workforce. Berkeley College pushes you to reach for the stars but also shows you the techniques and skills to do so. I know that was what they have done for me and I plan on continuing to work and use the skills and knowledge I have acquired to reach my fullest potential.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013
Surrounding City: A+, Social Life: F

When you attend Berkeley College make sure you

Apr 08 2013Business - Management and Administration
When you attend Berkeley College make sure you take advantage of everything that the school has to offer in your field of interest. There is so many opportunities and activities to take part in that it is pointless to not get out there and expand your network as well as make new friends who enjoy the same things you do.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Education Quality: A

Berkeley has about

Mar 23 2013Business - Management and Administration
Berkeley has about 8 different locations but the best is NYC. We are right in the heart on the big apple on Fifth Avenue. Our campuses may be small and only two buildings. We may not have dorms but we know how to have real fun and take advantage of the city. It does not matter if its food or entertainment we have it all. Everything is right at our finger tips and up for grabs. So our campuses location is best out of all of the Berkeley campuses.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014