StudentsReview :: Berkeley College New York - Comments and Student Experiences

Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College New York

I wish to GOD that I never went

Jul 11 2014Accounting
I wish to GOD that I never went to this school. I hope to GOD that this comment touches anyone who is considering attending this school. They do not give a ***k about you here. TRUST me, its allllllllll about money and NOT YOU. do not ask, you will get yelled at BY Upper staff. COO, and Dean of advising. Dont questions because you will be looked at as a liar. TRUST me, this school needs to be closed down I actually hate this school, ghetto, tacky and is a TRUE waste of your time and life. please please please please look elsewhere. U have been warned.

When you attend Berkeley College make sure you

Apr 08 2013Business - Management and Administration
When you attend Berkeley College make sure you take advantage of everything that the school has to offer in your field of interest. There is so many opportunities and activities to take part in that it is pointless to not get out there and expand your network as well as make new friends who enjoy the same things you do.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Education Quality: A

As a curtain student at Berkeley and soon

Jun 19 2013Business - Management and Administration
As a curtain student at Berkeley and soon to be alumni, I can say that Berkeley College was the right choice for me. The professors are excellent and have many years of experience in relation to what they teach. The student body is very diverse and friendly. The internship is an amazing opportunity that will distinguish the students from the rest, when they enter into the workforce. Berkeley College pushes you to reach for the stars but also shows you the techniques and skills to do so. I know that was what they have done for me and I plan on continuing to work and use the skills and knowledge I have acquired to reach my fullest potential.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013