StudentsReview :: Moody Bible Institute-Spokane - Comments and Student Experiences

Moody Bible Institute-Spokane

Jan 30 2014Other

best school ever!

2nd Year Female -- Class 2018
Education Quality: A+,

This was my dream

Jan 30 2014Other
This was my dream school, and it ended up being some of the best 4 years of my life. I learned so much about ministry and the Bible while I was here, and I have changed to be a better man by the time I was done. This is truly the best school in the Northwest.
Starting Job: Rock Climbing Instructor Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

All the students you meet are so friendly

Dec 18 2013Religion/Religious
All the students you meet are so friendly and kind. You will not feel left out. Even transfers fit in right away. There are beautiful places that are close you can visit. I would recommend bringing a car although I have done fine without one. ( If I had one, I would have brought it)There is more freedom than Chicago which helps if you want to study late at the library. For your parents, Moody's investor owned homes are practically on campus. Some houses are right across the street. You will be challenged in your faith in so many ways. The professors are super kind and even ones I do not have classes with acknowledge me. There are not students who party, so if you want to go to a party school this is not for you! Most students plan on going overseas to do ministry/aviation after graduation.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016