StudentsReview ™ :: Hesser College

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Maintenance A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityF Faculty AccessibilityC+
Useful SchoolworkD Excess CompetitionD
Academic SuccessC+ Creativity/InnovationD-
Individual ValueD- University Resource UseD
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyC FriendlinessC
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeF
Surrounding CityC+ Extra CurricularsF
SafetyB

It was a big mistake to enroll at Hesser College. It wasn't even a choice for me. They called me so i say I'd go and "check it out" so I drove 2 hours to get to the Salem campus only to find that they had already had the enrollment papers. I had to move 2 hours away from my home to attend classes in Salem. Later, I transferred to the Nashua campus only to find out Salem never sent them any of my paperwork like they said they would do. When I decided to move back home, I had asked about transferring to the Portsmouth campus. NASHUA STILL DID NOT HAVE MY PAPERWORK! They contacted Salem and Salem told them they I was still enrolled in Salems campus and i was failing all of my classes! No wonder Nashua never had me on their rosters! I am still paying on my student loans and have not attended school there in over 2 years. No campus can find any of my paperwork! Also, they are too expensive for the amount of education they offer. Half of the teachers there can't even speak decent english. Hesser puts you into classes with no prerequisites. So you don't even know what is being talked about most of the time because you never learned it. So I tell you, please save your money. Go attend another school. This is definitely not one I recommend AT ALL! All they want is your money. They don't care about the4 quality of your education.

More Comments on Hesser College