StudentsReview :: Hesser College

Intelligence
Average
Campus Maintenance
A
She cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
It was a big mistake to enroll at Hesser College. It wasn't even a choice for me. They called me so i say I'd go and "check it out" so I drove 2 hours to get to the Salem campus only to find that they had already had the enrollment papers. I had to move 2 hours away from my home to attend classes in Salem. Later, I transferred to the Nashua campus only to find out Salem never sent them any of my paperwork like they said they would do. When I decided to move back home, I had asked about transferring to the Portsmouth campus. NASHUA STILL DID NOT HAVE MY PAPERWORK! They contacted Salem and Salem told them they I was still enrolled in Salems campus and i was failing all of my classes! No wonder Nashua never had me on their rosters! I am still paying on my student loans and have not attended school there in over 2 years. No campus can find any of my paperwork! Also, they are too expensive for the amount of education they offer. Half of the teachers there can't even speak decent english. Hesser puts you into classes with no prerequisites. So you don't even know what is being talked about most of the time because you never learned it. So I tell you, please save your money. Go attend another school. This is definitely not one I recommend AT ALL! All they want is your money. They don't care about the4 quality of your education.

Similar by Safety