StudentsReview ™ :: Kean University

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Major: Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Maintenance A-
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityF Faculty AccessibilityF
Useful SchoolworkD+ Excess CompetitionC-
Academic SuccessF Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyF FriendlinessD
Campus MaintenanceA- Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyB-

This school is horrible. If I could transfer without losing any of my credits I would do it in a heartbeat. There is not a day where I am like "Oh cant wait to go to Kean today" My teachers are perverted and think about themselves because they are getting paid and they dont really know what theyre doing. they also evaluate their students like if they are a psychiatrist. i really cant stand this school and can not wait to get out of it. I hate it here, I wish I never went here. A ton of my classes were canceld this semester because of the president and I had to take classes that didnt even go with my major because it was last minute cancellation and nothing was open. So, im here trying to do my best in classes that im failing. thanks dawood.

More Comments on Kean University