University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center is a new university composed of three University of Colorado campuses —Downtown Denver, Ninth and Colorado, and Fitzsimons at Aurora. The University Of Colorado Board of Regents created the new university on July 1, 2004, with the consolidation of the University of Colorado at Denver and the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. The new university’s mission spans the scopes of its parts and its vision is to:
• Become the premier urban research university with nationally ranked programs of teaching, clinical care and community service throughout Colorado.
• Provide access to higher education for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with increased multicultural diversity through recruitment and pipeline initiatives.
• Offer new interdisciplinary programs of education and research in the life sciences, professional programs and liberal arts.
• Become a more entrepreneurial university with two campuses in the Denver/Aurora metropolitan area and the state.
• Develop regional business and community partnerships that stimulate new programs and an improved economy.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.