StudentsReview ™ :: Trinity Christian College - Comments and Student Experiences

Tufts University -- Medford, MA

Trinity Christian College

When visiting Trinity I quickly found out that

Dec 11 2013Nursing
When visiting Trinity I quickly found out that the atmosphere of this place is "COMMUNITY." People desire to get to know you. Even the RA's are different. They are not there to beat down on the rules but rather to value you as a person, as a friend, and as someone who is important, not only in their eyes but in the Lord's.

When people talk about nothing to do on campus, it's because they don't do the things available. The Student Activities committee is always planning fun events on the weekends and during the week. Residence Life has great community building events. And we also have a Spiritual Life group that plans opportunities for personal and community worship.

Having friends is all about putting in effort to be a friend yourself. If you do that, you will find that Trinity has people who want to be real and honest with you. Get involved. Pour into others and you will find the community here to be incredible.Academically, we are small, but the programs offered are rigorous. Professors will provide more opportunities for research and growth if you ask as well. They desire to get to know you and meet with you whenever you'd like. They care for you as a person and as a student. Take advantage of that.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Innovation: B

The class buildings are a bit claustrophobic

Apr 30 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
The class buildings are a bit claustrophobic. The teachers are nice except they can be very close minded sometimes. There isn't much to do other than study. The students are really sheltered and keep to themselves most of the time, some of them being really rude and immature. The dining hall is always packed at dinner and everyone sits in cliques. I also noticed that students tend to only talk to their friends. Theres also a huge amount of rich white kids. The atmosphere is really quiet, yet everyone is in your business since its such a small school. I ended up leaving after one year. Would not recommend. Sooooo boring.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A, University Resource Use: F

When I got into Trinity I was THRILLED

Apr 28 2013Religion/Religious
When I got into Trinity I was THRILLED. So thrilled. But my excitement soon turned to disappointment after about two weeks of being there (I lived on campus). As a strong Christian, I felt the desire to shine for God. I was hoping to surround myself with people with similar values as me and people (regardless of their faith) who treat other with respect. That barely ever happened. Everyone seemed so miserable. There was something so off about that school. I left after one semester because it was awful. Theres also not anything to do over the weekends. Youll feel like you're at a two year community college. Not worth the money.
1st Year Female -- Class 2012