StudentsReview ™ :: The University of New England - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of New England

Most of the teachers are on the younger

Feb 25 2014Business - Management and Administration
Most of the teachers are on the younger side so they can relate a little more than other professors at other universities. The sports events are really fun to attend. Making friends with your floormates is fun and super easy. You all become a family quickly. The workload is obviously harder than high school but some may need to study more than just 3 hours, some may need 5.
Education Quality: A, Social Life: C+

After finishing one semester here, I can say

Jan 02 2014Athletics/Training
After finishing one semester here, I can say that the only think I enjoy is my bed. Within the first week after move in, everyone had already formed cliques and had no intentions of meeting other students. It's hard to be in college with only one friend, trust me! I want to be a real college student! I want to be able to go out and party and explore new places and meet new people! The University of New England will never allow me that. I hate it!!
Education Quality: A, Social Life: F

After completing my first semester at UNE, I

Dec 13 2013Kinesiology
After completing my first semester at UNE, I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. I was challenged in my classes but not overwhelmed. I felt i was successful in my coursework and am on track to hopefully become a PT one day. The campus is beautiful and is right on the water. It gets cold in the winter, but its Maine so what do you expect? This school is definitely not a party school, but there is drinking in the senior houses off campus. I feel like I made the right choice coming here and am excited for next semester.
1st Year Male -- Class 2017