StudentsReview :: Rutgers University New Brunswick - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Princeton University -- Princeton, NJ

Rutgers University New Brunswick

I've tried some of them and the only

Apr 07 2014Psychology
I've tried some of them and the only one that has actually paid me is mrveysuy.com. In order to make money you really have to check every day to see if you have any new surveys it's almost like having a job, because you have to dedicate time to answering surveys, and the ones that give you the most points are the ones that are most involved some even ask you to take notes, like what products you use on a daily basis.When I participated in this diligently I made about $ 10 a month because I'm a student living with my parents (I think older/independent people get more surveys), but it was like free gas for a week Word of caution, I suddenly started receiving MASSIVE LOADS of spam in my email once I signed up for a lot of these survey sites. So you might want to make a separate email for them. Was this answer helpful?
Starting Job: yrCoagqGai Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I remember checking out this site back when

Jul 17 2014School of Information
I remember checking out this site back when I was a junior/senior in highschool and how much influence they had in my decision. I believe I owe it to this site and future others who are thinking about going to rutgers by writing this review.

I loved every minute,every second of my time here at Rutgers University. It was honestly the best fours years of my life and I have made plenty of great friends and met a ton of people. It is what you make of it. It's in your power to make your experience the best it can possibly be and the only way to do that is to get involved. I joined a Fraternity and was the best decision I have made in college. You don't need to join Greek Life here at Rutgers though because there are a ton of organizations you can be part of. Though I highly recommend it because truthfully, they are having the most fun. Come here, be active, and live it up. College Life is short, and Rutgers is a great place to spend it.

3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Social Life: A+, Scholastic Success: C+

I am a Junior at Rutgers University and

Dec 18 2013Psychology
I am a Junior at Rutgers University and transferred from a small, private University after my freshman year and all I can say is transferring to this school was the best decision of my life. I am a Caucasian female studying Psychology and I can say this school is definitely my second home. The diversity at this school is amazing and never thought I would be able to click with so many different people. Students are extremely approachable and I do not feel judged or discriminated against at Rutgers. Classes are definitely challenging and extremely competitive, but I never thought I would learn so much in college. The social life is incredible and there is always something to do, between clubs, sports, greek life, career opportunities or internships, there is just so much to choose from. For instate students, you receive so much for the small tuition price. The professors are very intelligent, in my opinion, and generally pretty approachable. Although they may not remember your name, they definitely are there to help you succeed. All of my friends are here to get their degree and actually make something out of their lives which makes me feel students here are driven to do well. School work always comes first to many students and most students are willing to help each other. With the various campuses, bus system and large student body, I feel I have become much more independent and have an easier time transitioning into the real world compared to other friends at smaller, more personable schools. We study hard and party just as hard. The school sprit is incredible and it is rare if you do not attend the football games. Rutgers is something that has helped me grow and develop into someone I have always dreamed of being and my life would not be the same without it.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015