StudentsReview :: Juniata College - Comments and Student Experiences

Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA
Muhlenberg College -- Allentown, PA

I absolutely love Juniata

Nov 23 2014Communications
I absolutely love Juniata. There were tough times here because I really am challenged academically. But I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I have made friends for life and my advisors and professors truly care about my success. I feel really confident going forward that I have a solid foundation built here at Juniata.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: D

People are generally very welcoming

Oct 22 2014English
People are generally very welcoming. No one should be afraid to speak up or talk to others, for the most students at Juniata are very open minded and willing to learn. We are very academic based, but we love to have clubs and activities going on almost every weekend (at the very least every other weekend) and keep the students active in the college life.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: C

A good student can achieve at any school

Nov 23 2014Other
A good student can achieve at any school they want to come to, however Juniata offers you opportunities easily found if it is just a student looking for them. Juniata offers internship programs, study abroad partnerships, and research opportunities with professors. at Juniata you have professors that care more about your success that you do, which is not an ordinary thing to find at other colleges.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2017