StudentsReview :: The University of North Dakota - Extra Detail about the Comment

Saint Mary's University of Minnesota -- Winona, MN

The University of North Dakota

Survey is Blank
Afraid, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

ACT:27
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Aug 08 2012
Major: Aerospace Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
I was in the aviation school because I read great comments on the internet. I usually don't review things, but I had such a bad time I had to tell the truth! They lie about the costs, faculty are mainly fired or laid off pilots with no interest for the students. Once they take your money, they no longer care about you. They treat you like they own you with no regard to customer service. They don't undertsand that students are customers, and can take their money elsewhere and influence others. So far, about 40 students in the flight school, including me, decided to take a stand and leave. In addition, we are spreading the message about how you will get treated like crap, live in the most boring place, and regret not taking this seriously. There are other options to education. The classrooms are old, the food is terrible, and the morale is lower than ever (they can no longer be the UND Sioux). Seriously, listen to this and take your money elsewhere.
Compare UNDSave UND