StudentsReview ™ :: Kettering University

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute -- Troy, NY
Case Western Reserve University -- Cleveland, OH

Kettering University

Major: Automotive Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Educational Quality F
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

Dr. Liberty was a dream compared to the new University President. Where do they get these people from? They are certainly not business people. If they were, they would not be overcharging tuition and increasing it every year. This will simply cut down on enrollment and hasten the demise of the University. Why am I paying so much to go to a school that is nearly unknown?

More Comments on Kettering University

responseThey get these people who were rejected from hell. I'm serious. I came to this school to learn and this school quashes my interest to learn. I have never hated a school but now I do. I'm going to transfer as soon as I can.

Get free info from: Kettering University