StudentsReview ™ :: Hesser College

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

Major: Criminal (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Broken Spirit

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Educational Quality F
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

Some truth about HESSER. 1)Anyone can get in and I mean anyone! There is no SAT it's a placement test that you can take over and over again untill your able to pass it. 2)The Faculty has some of the worse teachers out there! I was in the CJ program and after a year of classes I started to notice how I didn't fit in..(Not because Im an outcast or I feel Im better than most) I just notice that 90% were poverty level people along with a large majority of high school drop outs. 3)They will scam you and I mean scam you for hundreds of thousands of dollars!(Im a vet that uses the Post 9-11 GI Bill and I received financial aid which was the pell grant. It took almost 6 months to pay to me now understand my tuition is 100% paid!Long story short they still haven't paid and are scammers and a always find a reason not to pay I.E Lost check, vacation someone is out of the office) 4)The majority of the students have to be special education of some type.In my 390 level Psych class a girl couldn't read! This is no lie she literally could no read! 5)The facilities are nothing but crap. I would love to see the books on this school and where it's money goes.Literally computers from the late 90's one printer per 30 computers! Now the best part, There literally are bums who sleep there (students who Im guessing don't have a place to live and no not housing this was at the Portsmouth Campus) 6)The worse thing that has ever happened to me was when I walked into the computer lab to print up a paper..Well it smelt like human "shit" literally like someone had shit themselves and just walked around with it in there pants! Well someone did! The guy stayed through all his classes and NO ONE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE! Please avoid this school at all cost! It's a total scam and they will take anything they can from you!

More Comments on Hesser College