StudentsReview :: Harvard University

Survey is Blank

Describes the student body as: Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty as: Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Intelligence
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Major: Neuroscience/Cognitive Science (This Major's Salary over time)
everyone is depressed and arrogant
Enter CASSIUS and Tintinius Cassius. O, look, Tintinius, look, the villains fly! Myself have to mine own turn'd enemy: This ensign here of mine was turning back; I slew the coward, and did take it from him. 2500 Tintinius. O Cassius, Brutus gave the word too early; Who, having some advantage on Octavius, Took it too eagerly: his soldiers fell to spoil, Whilst we by Antony are all enclosed. Enter PINDARUS Pindarus. Fly further off, my lord, fly further off; Mark Antony is in your tents, my lord Fly, therefore, noble Cassius, fly far off. Cassius. This hill is far enough. Look, look, Tintinius; Are those my tents where I perceive the fire? 2510 Tintinius. They are, my lord. Cassius. Tintinius, if thou lovest me, Mount thou my horse, and hide thy spurs in him, Till he have brought thee up to yonder troops, And here again; that I may rest assured 2515 Whether yond troops are friend or enemy. Tintinius. I will be here again, even with a thought. Exit Cassius. Go, Pindarus, get higher on that hill; My sight was ever thick; regard Tintinius, 2520 And tell me what thou notest about the field. [PINDARUS ascends the hill] This day I breathed first: time is come round, And where I did begin, there shall I end; My life is run his compass. Sirrah, what news? 2525 Pindarus. [Above O my lord! Cassius. What news? Pindarus. [Above Tintinius is enclosed round about With horsemen, that make to him on the spur; Yet he spurs on. Now they are almost on him. 2530 Now, Tintinius! Now some light. O, he lights too. He's ta'en. [Shout] And, hark! they shout for joy. Cassius. Come down, behold no more. 2535 O, coward that I am, to live so long, To see my best friend ta'en before my face! [PINDARUS descends] Come hither, sirrah: In Parthia did I take thee prisoner; 2540 And then I swore thee, saving of thy life, That whatsoever I did bid thee do, Thou shouldst attempt it. Come now, keep thine oath; Now be a freeman: and with this good sword, That ran through Caesar's bowels, search this bosom. 2545 Stand not to answer: here, take thou the hilts; And, when my face is cover'd, as 'tis now, Guide thou the sword. [PINDARUS stabs him] Caesar, thou art revenged, 2550 Even with the sword that kill'd thee. Dies Pindarus. So, I am free; yet would not so have been, Durst I have done my will. O Cassius, Far from this country Pindarus shall run, 2555

What garbage! an idiot wrote this post. An idiot that was high probably.