StudentsReview :: Princeton University

Campus Aesthetics/BeautyF FriendlinessF
Campus MaintenanceC+ Social LifeD-
Surrounding CityC- Extra CurricularsC-
SafetyD

Describes the student body as: Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty as: Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

ACT:
SAT:
1200
Intelligence
Average
Useful Schoolwork
Excess Competition
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Major: Neuroscience/Cognitive Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Princeton is full of snobs who do not like to share notes. I did not last one year at Princeton because I did not like the atmosphere and I was robbed at gunpoint. Let me share my story: I was walking home because I am a commuter and some guy a gun grabbed me from behind. I thought he wanted money so I threw my change at him. He pistol whipped me and demanded I take off my clothes. He took my clothes and ran away. It was very embarrassing to be seen naked and the snobby kids I mentioned earlier laughed at me and took pictures and sent them to other people. Now my future is ruined I can never get a job because of those pictures. Thanks Princeton!!!
questionWhat part of campus did you stay?

responseCould you please send me a link to the pictures. I think smart girls are really hot.

responseI took several classes at Princeton. The campus is pretty closed and people are quite snob. I doubt the truthfulness of this story.