StudentsReview ™ :: The University of California Los Angeles

19 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, MountainPacificSportsFederation
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Volleyball (NCAA)
Men's Water Polo (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, MountainPacificSportsFederation

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Hasn't anyone outside this university ever wondered how all the meat head Football and Basketball players are able to pass all their classes an...”

“... But have you produced your own radio show for an audience of over 10,000 people, led 3000 students across campus to shut down Wilshire Ave at the...”

“... There are enough plays, movie screenings, concerts, guest speakers, sporting events (all on campus) to satisfy even the most extraverted students...”

“... With the wide variety of academics and extracurricular activities (theater, student council, the fraternity system, Education Abroad program, spo...”

“... Our sports programs are excellent, and what better place to hang out than Los Angeles ...”

“... The sports teams also suck as well (especially football) ...”

“... Bottom line: it's a well-rounded university in many aspects from sports to academics with well-rounded students ...”

“... ) most widely read newspaper in the city (Daily Bruin) while admiring natural scenery, chasing squirrels, visiting art exhibits, protesting, count...”

“... Amazing academics, an exciting sports program (we beat USC in football this year ...”

“... One of the best things about ucla is the rivalry with usc, and our unmatched sports program ...”

“... Not only does UCLA excel in academics, it also excels in sport too, which has made my college experience totally amazing ( I used to hate sports ...”

“... ), great sports teams, Westwood, beautiful weather, the beach and the 2nd biggest city in the country ...”

“... The sports teams are amazing ...”

“... They have won more NCAA basketball championships than anywhere ...”

“... our great ucla football dominance of many years past may be coming back ...”

“... The bad part is that if you don't have a car, the places you can go is limited by the LA transportation system ...”

“... 2) Div I Sports Program ...”

“... At UCLA I was invited into the College Honors Program with a very small scholarship and have held many leadership positions in extracurriculars ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality