StudentsReview ™ :: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University - Comments and Student Experiences

Florida Atlantic University -- Boca Raton, FL
University of Central Florida -- Orlando, FL
University of Florida -- Gainesville, FL

Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University

I graduated from FAMU and I must say

Feb 17 2014Psychology
I graduated from FAMU and I must say it was the best experience. People complain about FAMU but i personally believe the school is what you make it. The psychology program has some of the best professors and they are really their to help you. I would recommend this program to anyone because they will not let you fall if you ask for help.
5th Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

I personally love famu as a whole

Jun 27 2013Criminal
I personally love famu as a whole. There are so many opportunities; however, it is VERY unorganized. I constantly defend my school to my friends that do not attend this school but I then have to deal with rude & unprofessional faculty. Financial aid is a huge hassle! Didn't get financial aid until the end of the semester. I am so glad I work hard and I don't have to depend on the $$$. New students beware if you don't have a strong support system but don't be discouraged. You can do it!

I regret ever coming here

May 16 2013Biology
I regret ever coming here. The administration is horrible. The university is always getting bad press. The students are ghetto and unbearable. The classes are a joke. I have a full ride here and I am transferring out. I would rather pay for a decent education. Do not ever come here!