StudentsReview :: Bay Path College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bay Path College

I loved the legal

Oct 02 2014PreLaw and Legal
I loved the legal studies Saturday one day program. I wish they had a law school. And not just legal studies. The best professors are Malty and Burstein. I hope I spelled their names right. I can honestly say I loved all the legal studies professors.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: C+

I love Bay Path

Apr 25 2014Unknown
I love Bay Path. The faculties are really nice here. Everyone cares about you and want you learn more. The course are not very challenging. Even an international student can get an A in her history class. I would recommend international student spend their first year in this college. I have to say, if you don't have a car, you will definitely feel so boring living on campus. There's almost nothing to do. And you will feel hungry in evenings as the cafe doesn't open after 7pm. However, I still love here. I spent my most wonderful time in this small college.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Social Life: D-

Of the three colleges I've attended (transferred and

May 31 2014Business - Management and Administration
Of the three colleges I've attended (transferred and attended part-time for most of my education), Bay Path College has given me the best experience. Most of my classes (business major with two minors) require a lot of essays versus tests, which I find quickly weeds out the students who memorize answers without having applicable understanding of the subject matter. Class sizes tend to be very small, which is great. Most of the professors are very knowledgeable and have extensive experience in their field. It is definitely a very small school, though, and there aren't as many activities/groups as I would like.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015