StudentsReview :: Johns Hopkins University - Comments and Student Experiences

Administration has no interest

Aug 25 2014PreMed and Medical
Administration has no interest in you doing well, graduating on time, or going to a good graduate school. They are rude and threatening when you ask for further information. Terrible experiences for me and friends.
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
Campus Aesthetics: A, Faculty Accessibility: F

If I could have

Nov 21 2014PreMed and Medical
If I could have done it all over, I would have gotten more from an online school degree school than Hopkins. Hopkins was able to degrade my ambitious nature. The school has a giant stick up its ass and does not care about you. I suggest you save your $$ in applying to this school. Suck it Hopkins
Starting Job: yard worker Preparedness: F Reputation: F

Where to begin

Mar 06 2014Computer Science
Where to begin.... this school is terrible. Overrated isn't strong enough of a word to describe just how severely disappointed by my college experience. I spent lot of time beating mathematical concepts into my head which are completely unrelated to my major, and I spent absolutely no time learning job skills or building portfolio. The professors clearly do not care about anyone but themselves, and they trust their assistants to do the bulk of the teaching even though the majority of these assistants are just undergrad students who took the courses the previous year. Huge waste of money for zero return academically or socially.
Starting Job: pizza delivery guy Preparedness: F Reputation: D