StudentsReview :: Davenport University - Comments and Student Experiences

Davenport University

Don't waste your time and money at this

Mar 25 2014Business - Management and Administration
Don't waste your time and money at this school. Advisors are ill advised and less than helpful. However if you do chose this school be prepared to do everything yourself academically and financially, because chances are with a little research you'll be a better advocate for your own success than any employee of this institution ever will be.
Preparedness: D Reputation: F

Please be aware that this school will charge

Jan 04 2014Nursing
Please be aware that this school will charge you too much for the education that you will receive. I have attend this school for one year and each semester tuition has increased. I do not see the reason for the continuous increase in tuition because there is nothing to show for it. I am a student that has a scholarship with Davenport, financial aid, and loans just to cover the tuition alone. For students looking forward to going to this school be prepared to pay 10,000+ a semester.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Maintenance: A+, Surrounding City: C-

I graduated with my business administration degree in

Feb 16 2014Business - Management and Administration
I graduated with my business administration degree in 2010 and still have yet to find a job in my field. After spending way too much money on this degree and not getting a job, I contacted the career adviser at the school to ask for help. She took a week to return my call and promptly told me that her job is NOT to do job placement and it must be my fault if I can't find a job. Her advice to me was to write a resume and find a job. I told her that most universities help alumni through networking and she advised me to send her an email attachment with my resume and she would help me improve it. I sent her my resume 5 months ago and have yet to hear back from her. I wasted $60,000 on a degree from this school and was told to go find a job. I have been looking for a job in my field for 4 years now and just defaulted on my student loans. Thanks for the useless piece of paper Davenport. Don't go here and don't waste your money.
Starting Job: not worked Preparedness: F Reputation: F