StudentsReview :: Cornell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB+
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

ACT:31
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #001397; line-height:80px';float:left;
SAT1470
Super Brilliant
University Resource Use
He cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Date: Nov 04 2008
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I want to start this comment by stating that I am obviously biased, as my harsh grading of Cornell University would demonstrate. That being said, I am striving to be as objective and impartial as possible, so I will not be going on any tirades against Cornell. Instead, I am going to discuss what happened to me when I was there and let you sort it out for yourself.

I started at Cornell as a straight A student. My high school GPA was 4.0, I had tons of community service, and I was the captain of my rowing team. I was kicking butt and taking names. Big deal, so is everyone at Cornell. I'm writing this not for props or to say I'm a special case. Quite the contrary, I'm establishing that I am a typical Cornellian. I did, however, lack the attitude of elitism that seems to characterize Cornell students (and Ivy League students in general). I have never understood this sense of elitism, because at least while the students are still that—students, not alumni—they certainly haven't earned any exclusive bragging rights. And I suspect that they haven't earned any particular bragging rights by having completed the curricula of their various institutions.

That is, however, neither here nor there. My point is simply that I entered this institution as an A+ student, an athlete, a healthy person, and a social person. What I was confronted with upon getting to Cornell was a very bleak living situation in which people did not want to spend a minute getting to know you if you were not interested in drinking or doing drugs. I met several kids in my later years at who actually bragged about how they used cocaine as a study aide. I don't know what to say to people like that. That's pretty astonishing. I hope they aren't planning to pass a drug screening test at any point in their professional lives.

I suppose it is not altogether surprising to get to a university and see no shortage of drunken revelry. Cornell actually has an entire day dedicated to this very thing, which is vaguely reminiscent of the debacle that is Oktoberfest. Midwesterners, you know what I'm talking about, especially Wisconsonians! This day is called Slope Day, and it is a 'celebration' (read: cheap excuse to consume libations) of the last day of the academic year.

It is understandable that students would want to relax after such a pulverizing workload. Cornell loves to load you up. And I often questioned if it was worthwhile learning. Many times it seemed like reading a lot of books simply for the sake of reading a lot of books. What was the point of studying 20 novels in a writing course if each novel was given a measly one or two classes of individual treatment. What do you really get out of a 15 minute group conversation where every student is mandated via class participation points to say something about the text, nevermind how irrelevant? And what is up with class participation points anyway? Why don't they let Ivy League students wear the big boy pants and sink or swim based on their test scores and essays? I mean most of us didn't have participation points in high school, so why the regression to such juvenile tools of academic fear mongering?

And speaking of regression, that is precisely what shocked me the most about Cornell. Perhaps I'm abnormal here, but as an overachiever in and out of my academic life, I have always been sort of the odd man out in my circles of friends. I'm frequently getting, "Woah, big words, duuuude" comments from my peers. My whole life I was assured by adults that things get better in college, probably because when they went to college that was true. However, in this case it was quite the contrary. Students seemed to be entirely beholden to ethyl alcohol. The same students I saw frequently hung over or high were getting straight A's. At first, I thought "Wow, they're SO much smarter than I am that they can do this stuff and still ace everything." Then I started paying closer attention and I'd notice that the same group of stoners and drunks would always sit a liiiittle too close together come test time. Or that they sure seemed to get a lot of cell phone calls (read: text messages) during tests.

I have my suspicions of cheating for a long time, but then I had it confirmed on two separate occasions. The first was when at a Marketing final exam, the professor (stupidly) handed out 3 tests on 3 different colored papers. A yellow, a pink, and a green. The tests were shuffled so they were handed out in that order…yellow, pink, green. But mysteriously in the midst of all of this, 3 people in a row managed to have yellow, and a little while later 3 had pink, and a little while later 3 had green. Hmmmm.

If that doesn't do it for you, then my senior year, the Student Government at Cornell petitioned the faculty to help them create a special commission for academic integrity to confront the rampant cheating that had been uncovered on campus. It turns out that there are not just individual cheaters at Cornell, but actual cheating cartels. Yes, seriously, it is such a cut-throat learning environment that not only are people cheating to get ahead (and I hope they can sleep well knowing what they have done), they are actually forming entire networks of students who are cooperating to screw over everyone else. I'll give you one example: TakeNote. TakeNote is a professional note taking service that offers you notes taken, typed up, and prepared by graduate students for all of the general education classes like Bio 101, Chem 207, etc. The catch is that of course TakeNote wants to protect its assets, so it prepares all of its notes on red paper with black text. It's still very easy to read, but it's impossible (or at least very difficult) to photocopy it in any sort of legible format.

HOWEVER, TakeNote gives a copy or two of its notes to the libraries (there's 7 or 8 of them, which IS impressive, and I did rate Cornell as top notch for resources for learning), and the libraries allow students to check them out for something like 90 minutes at a time. What the cheating cartels at Cornell University like to do is starting two or three weeks before an exam, check out all of the TakeNote notes, as well as the textbooks for the class and any teacher's manual copies of those texts and any texts that could be relevant for studying the topic in question. They will get as many people as needed to check these resources out and keep them checked out until after the exam.

Now before you claim that I'm being paranoid and mistaking a rush of studious students to get limited resources, let me be clear: the student government did a full expose on this system of cheating and showed irrefutable evidence that it was the same people doing this over and over again with organized, malicious intent.

Can you study your own notes and get an A? Sure! But would it help to see the notes of another person who has graciously made their notes available for the perusal of interested students? Indubitably! And this is just one form of cheating that goes on at Cornell. Cheating is a major part of the system at Cornell.

I could go on and on about the negative things at Cornell, but I'll just finish my story.

So I came in as an A+ student, did alright my first year, making straight A's, but then broke both of my wrists AND contracted mononucleosis within the span of about a month. Well, there went my rowing career. I WAS on the team and was in the A boat at the time, but the coach told me that since I was going to be barred from going to spring training due to my injury, that I would be bumped to the B boat, which meant I wouldn't be racing, basically.

The professors at Cornell were somewhat understanding of my condition, and did allow me some time away from school to recuperate, but as a result of mono, I developed progressive sleep apnea. Long story short, I slogged through 3 more years of school suffering from sleep deprivation and deteriorating health with no sympathy from my dean, no assistance from any of my professors, and little in the way of common ground or fellowship with my fellow students.

I did graduate on time, which was a blessing, but by the time I got out of Cornell, I had become so frustrated by the red tape involved in getting ANYTHING done—you name it, course add, course drop, parking permits, contacting professors, office hours, everything!--that I just wanted to leave. But by the time I was that far in, I wanted my Nike swoosh diploma. Well, I thought I was getting one anyway. Turns out I've only once in 3 years of applying to jobs heard someone say

Oh wow, a Cornell man! Of course you can come for an interview!
I didn't expect the WORLD from a Cornell degree, but I did expect an entry level job at the very least.

AND I expected assistance in finding a job from the alumni association and the career counseling office. The latter has never helped me find any job listing in any city big or small that I've lived in—and I've lived in Oahu, Hawaii, Pittsburgh, PA, and little old La Crosse, WI—and the former gave me one contact once, who grudgingly agreed to give me a job lead that ended up wanting to pay me minimum wage to conduct cancer research. I ended up turning the job down to take another job at a different cancer research lab that at least paid me $8.50.

Perhaps my idea of what Ivy League colleges could do for their alumni was overinflated. If that's the case, then you can discount what I'm saying in this statement. However, if you have a similar idea in mind about your diploma being worth more because it's an Ivy League, forget about it. I've never had medical schools jump at me because I was an Ivy Leaguer. I've never had employers jump at it. I haven't even had graduate schools jump at it. It's humdrum. What they care about is your GPA.

SO, to that end, I recommend that you only go to an Ivy League if you are somewhat of an elitist, are not remotely religious (because Ivy Leagues thrive on crushing the religion out of you, but I feel that is a subject for a different forum!), and know for sure you can get a 4.0. If any of these 3 is not true of you, then for the sake of your own future employability and happiness, will you please consider going to a smaller school where you will get a 4.0 easily and will have access to friendlier staff and faculty who will assist you in getting a phenomenal internship or externship? You'll be glad you did. I know because this is precisely what I did with my graduate education, choosing to go to Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA because of its small size and friendly atmosphere. I was placed in two different excellent internships that have lead to employment in the healthcare industry and an interview at a major medical school on November 25th. Cornell has done nothing to help with any of that. It's all been Duquesne. Heck, I should go write a review for Duquesne next!

So in closing, I don't mean to trash everything about . It's a beautiful campus. The bus system is fantastic. If you're into 'partying', College Town is perfect for you. Get an apartment there sophomore year and have a blast. The surrounding area is GORGEOUS, with lots of natural gorges cut out by the rivers in the area.

Ithaca, NY, the locus of Cornell, is a fun town to tool around in, too. They have some EXCELLENT cuisine. Thai Cuisine is the best dog gone Thai restaurant outside of Thailand, hands down. The Wegman's in downtown Ithaca has a great variety of produce, and probably has a huge organic section now, too, since that's begun to be more popular. There are all kinds of cultural events to go to both on and off campus. The athletics is pretty good, except the football team which can't seem to do anything right. The quality of the food is fantastic, and I'm hoping the middlle-aged Asian couple still works at Appel Commons serving up Asian cuisine M-F. They were a constant source of merriment and memories.

But for all the amenities and trappings of a ritzy Ivy League (and it IS ritzy; I was friends with the daughter of the gentleman who owns slightly less of the Hilton franchise than Mr. Hilton himself, Emeril Legassi's daughter was a classmate, and there were rumors that a Dubai oil baron's daughter was attending Cornell incognito), the cut-throat academic spirit and the lack of caring on the part of the professors really puts a damper on this university. I'd rather have high quality relationships with faculty and low quality living conditions than vice versa. Maybe that's just me. If you can handle the latter, then is the place for you, and God bless you on your academic journey.

Disclaimer: The author of this commentary, David Stratton, intends this commentary only for his personal use. It is in no way, shape, or form to be construed as advice to persons other than Mr. Stratton, and any use of this information as such is entirely without consequence to Mr. Stratton. Mr. Stratton is, by dint of this disclaimer, hereby indemnified from any claims of libel, slander, or malicious intent from Cornell University, Inc. or any of its affiliates. God bless you, and God bless the Constitution!

commentIn all reality it sounds like you are just bashing the school because of your horrible experience. The other students cheating had absolutely not affect on you. It just shows that you were jealous of their grades and trying to find a way to degrade them. In the end your comment was nearly unhelpful. All it did was show me how having a closed mind going into a situation can make it worse. As someone who already is living in that kind of environment with that kind of academic expectations I understand that if you try you can do it. It appears as though you just sat in self-pity for your four years of attendance.
responseThank you for your honest response. Ah, I know how you feel about those discussions. I attend a humanities-focused high school, so I have had my fair share. Yes, people say nonsense to get their participation points in class discussions. I'm glad to have experienced it now, so that I can avoid majoring in anything remotely English-y like that. (Oh goodness, I hope it wasn't another class that had such discussions!) Also, please expand on what you mean by squashing religion. I am a Christian myself, and while I do expect to be challenged for my faith, you write it out as plain harassment. Also, I agree with the comments your family made: you do appear as a very well-spoken academic. It's unfortunate that the name "Cornell" could not guarantee you a great job. I have heard other reviewers lamenting this fact, too. Thanks again!
responseOh, also, one major thing: I am disappointed in the rampant cheating that you have witnessed. Props to you to have dodged this temptation! I believe this shows a lot about your character: whether it be that you have strong morals, or are self-righteous. Ah, okay, I think that's the end of my response, heh.
questionHello! So, After reading your review, I would like to ask a question considering that I'm looking to go to Cornell, (by the way, if you had already answered my question, I'm really sorry!), I am going to apply to the school of Hotel Management. I'm doing this for not only the experience, but to make connections I can use later in life. After reading your review however, I must ask, do you think (and yes I know it's your OPINION) that if my purpose it connections and getting a large social network, will I be able to thrive Cornell in such a major with such a goal? I hope this question is not wasteful of your time. Thank you!
commentIt is always very inspiring for me to read the stories of students how they maintain to get high marks. It is really astonishing to see essayswriting source serving the students for easy creation of their papers.
commentHere is I found lot of question and response but i am supporting to the hostgator reseller hosting coupon comment because of your idea is unique
commentSo many reviews on the internet about the https://altoconvertwordtopdf.com/reviews proves to me that I need to start using it. It has the best result for the conversion.
responseThis is some thing very informative and point to point. There is no round and round in this article. Like this smplicity . This clears my old point of view. THANKS make him worship you review
responsePeople have been asking me about a lot of things recently. The one thing that is consistent is how I type my essay, and the answer is simple. I type it using the latest Razor mechanical keyboard, because it gives you faster speed.
responseThanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. Welcome to Betta Fish Top
responseDecent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous. bank nifty share price
responseReally impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. voyance amour eternel 0892 22 20 22 voyance par telephone
commentImpressive and easy to understand and best to protect kids online safety. Try spying app for android
responseI have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research nadia nakai naked download
responseExcellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. odzyskiwanie danych Szczecin
responseI must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning. https://www.digitekprinting.com/poster-prints
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentGo www.office.com/setup for Microsoft office 365, Office 2016 product key & onedrive for business in UK are require to run Microsoft account. office.com/setup office setup enter product key for Microsoft Office install office 365 personal with product key is specially designed
commentCCTV Camera price in Bangladesh from CCTV Camera Company in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Shop now, CCTV Camera Package for Dahua Camera, Avtech CCTV, Wifi Spy camera
commentI wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done. Cedar shingles contractor
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentThanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.%uBA39%uD280
commentThis is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! blue waffle disease
commentBest CCTV Camera price in Bangladesh?are provided by Credible Technology BD. We are the best CCTV camera company in Bangladesh, also we are CC Camera solution provider in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Hire us for your CCTV Camera installation and wireless security camera systems solution, if you are looking for best outdoor wireless security camera system with NVR or security camera with DVR along with Dome CCTV Camera, Bullet CCTV Camera, etc. We are offering the best CCTV Cameras price by all renowned CCTV cameras brands with affordable price in Bangladesh. Select us to quote you best Security solutions price by Dahua CCTV Cameras, jovision IP Camera, Hikvision Camera for IP Camera, Dome camera, Bullet Camera, PTZ Camera, Security cameras, Wifi camera, Spy camera & wireless camera. Check C C Camera price list before purchase security services.
commentThis is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. home decoration
commentleaflet distribution
That gives off an impression of being brilliant anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look significantly more into it and choose by and by!
commentYou definitely want your drinking water to be clean, fresh and cool (or hot), and available all the time. Broad Mag
commentThanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. Voyance par T?l?phone en direct
commentPhoto Editing HQ is the name of a pioneer Online Photo editing service provider company. Established with an aim to provide ultimate professional Clipping Path Service, Image Masking Service, Image Editing , Image Masking Service , Image Retouching Service & so on with lowest possible price & within shortest possible turnaround. We have vast experience in editing event photos, product photos, real estate photos and so on. We provide ecommerce photo editing, Deep Etching, Cut Out Image and cheap retouching service for photographer. jewellry retouching service
commentThat's why it makes you the best. Keep doing this type of work & more articles. You will Become One of the best writers at law assignment writing service UK. They are providing great material as well as great layout to their students.
commentThis is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! voyance par telephone
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentFamily law covers a wide range of legal issues involving children and marriage, and a family law judge is the one that presides over these cases Lydia Moritz Law Office. They may hear cases that are related to child custody, divorce, termination of a parent's rights, and questionable paternity.
commentThere are many options open to those who complete their training; working in the field of Law as a legal assistant or as a law clerk, working in the Real Estate industry https://davidgenis.ca, working as a safety specialist and working in the insurance industry are but a few of the careers from which to choose.
questionRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentExtraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanksispace1
comment?A power of attorney specifically outlines the powers that you allow an attorney-in-fact to have BCG Attorney Search Legal Recruiter. They can be very limited or extensive such as giving the power to your attorney-in-fact to do specific tasks.
commentHi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.ispace1
commentAttaining immigration status in the United States requires a lot of paper work and legal formalities that can be fulfilled only with the help of an experienced lawyer Scott Felicetti. You need to apply for a license to stay in the US on a permanent basis.
commentThe when I just read a blog, I’m hoping that this doesnt disappoint me approximately this one. Get read..Ferrari Finance
commentParticular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-2500mg/
commentI went over this web site and I believe you have a lot of fantastic info.. jual tv stand
commentHmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-1000mg/
commentRegular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank youhttps://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-500mg/
responseWhat I am seeing now a days that there is no one to help each other and everyone minds their own business. British christmas desserts donate food among poor people who were effected by corona virus.
commentHmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-250mg/
responseIt is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/
commentSo luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/
commentThanks for sharing this interesting blog with us.My pleasure to being here on your blog..I wanna come beck here for new post from your site.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-capsules-25mg/
commentRegular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank youhttps://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-roll-on-gel/
commentHmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-salve/
Awesome things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks
commentIt was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks a lothttps://royalcbd.com/
questionI want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read bloghttps://royalcbd.com/blog/
commentWith 90% of homebuyers making use of online sources when searching for a house, it's in no way been more clear that will the Internet plays a great important role in your current audience's buyer's journey. real estate seo services When you want to achieve more of your viewers online, you've got to be able to boost your visibility on search engines like Yahoo. The best way to do this is to increase your search engine marketing with a real estate digital marketing agency
Your article is great, I like it and will come back to read other articles. happywheels3game.com
commentNothing compares to Weber using Genesis sort of grills. That is certainly the type gas grills which have been that will always make sure that they deliver a high performance part of down intervaldigital marketing
You have a great sense of writing I must say. Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articlesispace1
Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.voyance fiable par tel
commentIt was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks a lotwork from home jobs
commentThis phenomenal hearings thoroughly correct. Most of low statistics are prepared by making usage of large number about feel effective skills. We're anxious the software once a whole lot.best CBD gummies
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more … good luck.Getresponse
commentThat's why it is best that you relevant researching previously penning. You're able to construct more desirable put up this way.Boiler repairs in Newbury
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.sbobet login
commentExcellent article plus its information and I positively bookmark to this site because here I always get an amazing knowledge as I expect. Thanks for this to share with usottawa web design
I accidentally read your article, it's very good app
I am extremely delighted in for this web journal. Its a useful subject. It help me all that much to take care of a few issues. Its chance are so awesome and working style so rapid.digital news
It was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks a lotbuy facebook likes
I am extremely delighted in for this web journal. Its a useful subject. It help me all that much to take care of a few issues. Its chance are so awesome and working style so rapid.investigadores privados barcelona
You have a genuine capacity for composing one of a kind substance. I like how you think and the way you speak to your perspectives in this article. I concur with your mindset. Much obliged to you for sharing.%uBA39%uD280%uAC80%uC99D
Much appreciated such a great amount for this data. I need to tell you I agree on a few of the focuses you make here and others might require some further survey, however I can see your perspective.Custom Iron On Patches
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writingGraphic Design Training Institute
It was thinking about whether I could utilize this review on my other site, I will connect it back to your site though.Great Thanks.reformas en zaragoza
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blogreformas integrales zaragoza
I simply wanted to thank you a lot more for your amazing website you have developed here. It can be full of useful tips for those who are actually interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post.calderas zaragoza
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank youCustom Patches
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us.My pleasure to being here on your blog..I wanna come beck here for new post from your site.%uBA54%uC774%uC800%uD1A0%uD1A0
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us.My pleasure to being here on your blog..I wanna come beck here for new post from your site.business visa Canada
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blogbuy neopets accounts
Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.professional packers and movers
Https: Website Name Generator [url= Name Generator[/url]
Rows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentPost your article on a well known News Website and get a do follow link back to your website. You can check the link associated with this message for article publishing details . or mail us at _email_removed_ Times News Express World News NEWS
commentRead this awesome news.latest news are just one click away.share it with ur friends and family. Buzz News Post, press las vegas, Las Vegas News,
commentSee this and pass it further. United News Post, United News Post,
commentRead this exiceted news. star news express, star news express,
responseHttps:
commentHttps:
commentHttps:
Rows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentGood to know about the things. I am sure that he will be able to make some impact on his assignment through Assignment Writing Services
responseRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentI am exceptionally satisfied along with your composing capabilities well with the format for your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it on your own? Anyhow keep up the excellent top quality writing, it's unusual to see a fantastic blog site such as this one nowadays. I am happy that I uncovered this internet blog site, just the appropriate info that I was looking for! Pet Grooming
responseVery Nice Blog Thanks for sharing This Useful information.Seo Rank Agency
responsePest Control Services in Karachi