StudentsReview :: Florida Atlantic University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly

Faculty Accessibility
B
A
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 13 2012
Major: Urban Planning (This Major's Salary over time)
I toured many universities when trying to make my decision on where to go to school. I applied to 5 different schools both private, public, and out of state, and was accepted to all of them, including Clemson. However, I ended choosing FAU because of the location, campus style, and size. The school is less than 5 min from the beach so I can go in between classes, not to mention its location in South Florida is right near all the major city hubs. I also liked how everything was not brick and was relatively new. Since I came to this school in 2009, I've seen FAU put up at least 4 new buildings, including the new stadium, which is gorgeous. Some people say this is too much of a commuter school and there's nothing to do, but I disagree. The university has lots of ways for students to get involved, but only if you make an effort to do so. I work on campus, am involved in greek life, helped start my own club, and am active in intramurals. The options are there, it's just a matter of people seeking them out and not being lazy. Finally, I chose this school because of the size. FAU is large enough that you don't know everyone but small enough that your classes only have about 30-40 people in them, which I liked a lot. Even as a freshman, I only had one lecture class and it had about 250 students; no where near the lecture sizes at some other universities.

questionIs it worth coming to FAU from out of state?
commentYou will be happy to know that clipboard features are also available in windows 10 operating system and this tutorial clear clipboard history in windows 10 teaches you how to use this and install at your desktop with all process.
commentMoreover whilst you practice at you sense like you are out Homework For You Sign Up with pals. You grow to be taking elegance with the equal people.
commentGood post thanks for sharing
commentReally awesome post https://sites.google.com/view/dragon-city-cheats/home
commentIt is often useful to method Trinidadian rhythms as to Get Homework Online a hundred and twenty minute chunks of time that occur whether or not you are asleep or wide awake.
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.Relationship Rewrite Method
Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your siteText Chemistry
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!Devotion System
Compare FAUSave FAU