StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Educational Quality A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityA Faculty AccessibilityA
Useful SchoolworkA Excess CompetitionA
Academic SuccessA Creativity/InnovationA
Individual ValueF University Resource UseA
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessA
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyA

I was a distant learning student and I spent the last 2.5 years attending courses at Liberty University. Yes the general attitude is Christian-conservative but I interacted through the discussion boards with some folks that were quite liberal on the point under discussion. For the most part the faculty are quite competent in their fields of instruction and only on one occassion did I cross paths with a very arrogant professor who just so happened to teach one of the required religion courses. Aside from this Prince, the experience was pleasant. The courses are comprehensive and vary in complexity. I pursued a degree in Criminal Justice which is the career path that I have been following for the last 22 years. Given my exposure to the mechanics of the field, I was prepared for much of the material that was being instructed but I did have the opportunity to learn new information and expand on my previous knowledge. During my time there I experienced only one minor glitch with scheduling courses but the staff was highly responsive to my complaint and corrected it immediately. Financial Aid was flawless. Overall Liberty is a great institution but I would recommend that potential applicants have a basic understanding of Christianity and are familiar with Scripture.

More Comments on Liberty University