StudentsReview :: Humboldt State University

University of California -- Santa Cruz, CA

Humboldt State University

Alumni Survey

Intelligence
Major: Animal Studies (This Major's Salary over time)
The wildlife program's purpose is to prepare you for a master's in wildlife, and it does this very well. I'm not getting my masters, however, so getting a degree in wildlife at HSU was not a good decision for me. The wildlife program is very reputable. The school in general has a good community and you will grow a lot as a person. The staff at the school are paid to smile at you and not to be helpful. They are the most incompetent group of people I have ever come across (and I am not alone in this opinion). Some of the professors (outside of the wildlife department) are also incompetent. Looking back, I wish I had not attended college at all because I am not in debt and there are no wildlife jobs in the winter.
Get free info from: Humboldt State University