StudentsReview :: The University of North Dakota - Extra Detail about the Comment

Saint Mary's University of Minnesota -- Winona, MN

ACT:30
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
Safety
A-
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Mar 04 2014
Major: PreMed and Medical (This Major's Salary over time)
Sprint, don't walk, away from this school. Horrible institution for many majors (besides aviation and biology). Had many opportunities to transfer out, chose to "stick with it." Most miserable four years of my life. Close-minded professors, students, and community members. Racism everywhere. My friends and I joke that this place is a time-machine straight to the 70's: worldviews, buildings, you name it. If you have another option than this school, for the love of God: take it.

commentThis article was specially developed for the student of this university that has the all news and announcements on this. If you want to get the all access of this blog you have to join this with my-assignment.help they have the all process of this to have the all formats on this.
commentThis is really nice. I would like to thank you for the information that you gave to us. Get your online Java assignment help services which help you to tackle all your hurdles regarding your assignment help.
Thank you for posting such a great article. I found your site perfect for my needs. It contains interesting and useful posts. Please continue to uphold. link
commentThanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs iso certification in bahrain | iso certification in bahrain | iso certification in philippines
Compare UNDSave UND