StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Southern California

University of California -- Berkeley, CA
Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

The University of Southern California

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

I really hated my experience at USC, probably because it's the Marshall Business school experience. Right off the back, Marshall B-school only cares about getting huge shares of funding from USC, and tends to be stand-offish and selfish. I also disliked the grading system, as many students here have mentioned. Marshall may think it's rising the ranks, but I think this school is plain garbage and a waste of my money and time. I could have gone to another undergraduate business program and get the A that I deserved from working hard and being perseverant. But at Marshall, that doesn't work. There are only 5 A's given out, lots of B's, then C's...and I think this is retarded. Even my friend at the University of Texas calls this grading curve a complete dream pipe for Marshall. Many or some students at Marshall who fall for this phoney trick are pure idiots. They think that this curve will help them get a job. Yeah, only jobs in LA. What about jobs outside of LA or outside of California? I've noticed not too many Marshall students (the undergrads) don't have ambition to go on to profession school or have plans to get their MBA. It's all about making money after graduating from college. Students at Marshall are cold, mean, selfish, and even working in groups with these thugs was a pain in the arse for me. This is one reason why I'm not going to donate a single penny to USC because I am one disatissfied and angry alum.

More Comments on The University of Southern California