StudentsReview :: The University of Southern California

Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

The University of Southern California

Alumni Survey

Intelligence
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
What fellow alums of Marshall Business school said with their negative comments below is right on the money. USC Marshall B-school plain sucks. The instructors I've had were cold, mean, and didn't seem to care about my concerns when it came to group evaluation. I will never forget that. A lot of the students are fake, snobs and rude,...but not all of them. Although USC is diverse, the student body tends to be segregated along frat/sorority lines or ethnic/race lines. It's sad. Reminds me of the south. LA was also a cultural shock for me, as I'm from Seattle where interaction is different from how the monsters interact in LA. I've been ripped off, and my brother got punked by a scam artist. LA life is about looking "cool", being a "fake" person, and being a star-studded person. I will not donate a single penny to SC, nor will any of my kids come here in the future.

University of California -- Berkeley, CA