StudentsReview ™ :: Knox College

Earlham College -- Richmond, IN
St. Lawrence University -- Canton, NY
Beloit College -- Beloit, WI

Knox College

Major: Computer Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Intelligence:
Super Brilliant
ACT:
SAT: 1350
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Safety C-
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

As I am a computer science major, I spend most of my time in the Science and Math building. First of all, this entire building itself is old and dingy-looking. Knox College is extremely limited in its resources, and has few facilities. In fact, very often professors will contact other colleges and request if they can use their facilities for a class. The professors at Knox, are arrogant and unapproachable. I have never felt comfortable going up to a professor and asking for help because the response is always rude and condescending. I have spent 2 years in this place and I am ready to transfer out to a real school. I feel like I wasted 2 years of my life taking pointless courses that taught me nothing in the end. If you are considering Knox, PLEASE reconsider as you will be extremely disappointed when you arrive here. Do not base your decision on the "guided tour", because the college is very conniving and only shows you the 2 largest classrooms and the library. Most classrooms are small, cold, and dusty. Overall, this place is a weak excuse for a college that tricks students into applying by boasting what definitely must be false figures in their brochures.

More Comments on Knox College