StudentsReview :: Cornell University

Average
Academic Success
Campus Aesthetics/Beauty
A
She cares more about Academic Success than the average student.
Major: Mechanical Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm a current engineering student at Cornell and I've had quite a horrible experience up to this point. The classes are not particularly challenging in the way they should be. Grade deflation is simply HUGE and your GPA will look horrible compared to one you could receive at any other school. The prelims are so impossible to do well on no matter how hard you study and no matter how much you think you know and understand the material. Everyone around you is super competitive and only cares about him/herself. I felt extremely alone especially because I found it difficult to make any friends in my major. I was valedictorian in high school and now I would be considered at the lower end of my class. It was also extremely difficult to get involved around campus because everything you could do you had to try out for and had to be a superstar. The only way to a social life is through the greek system which is completely centered around money, where you live, and who you know. The system is quite horrible. I personally had a very bad experience with the people I met at Cornell although many people did not share the same problem. Sports are a joke and the weather sucks. I'm sorry but I don't have much positive to say.
commentAs I web site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling great , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck. kdddegdccfbkcdgd
Get free info from: Cornell University