StudentsReview :: Columbia Southern University - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Columbia Southern University

~ Online only school ~

Apr 08 2014Unknown
~ Online only school ~I was worried about attending an online school due to what I have herd about it being so much harder than an on-campus school. I was two classes shy of my associates (where I received credits from a local community college) when I took a break from schooling 13 years ago. I am very impressed so far with Columbia Southern. The teachers are more than helpful and will do what they can do to help you in any way with your studies. I love that CSU doesn't require you to log on at a certain time for class work, as long as assignments are turned in every Saturday and Tuesday. Going back to school online has helped me with my busy schedule.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, University Resource Use: C

This is an "on-line"

Feb 23 2014Other
This is an "on-line" university, so the campus and social life questions do not apply.
The education is first rateMust be self motivated
3rd Year Male -- Class 2005
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

CSU is awesome! Any online school you look

Oct 13 2014Business - Management and Administration
CSU is awesome! Any online school you look into will have it's fair share of complainers and negative people who are just mad for reason or another, but CSU is good. I have attended a Community College as well as another Popular online school and neither could compare to CSU! CSU, has been consistent in every area, period. I graduated with My A.S. this year and I am thoroughly satisfied. Also, do not be swayed by it's National Accreditation status. National Accreditation is just as viable as Regional Accreditation, one is no better than the other despite what you have been told. The U.S. Department of Education recognized both, as does the military and employers. Schools that hold a regional accreditation would like you believe that their status is better simply because they have been around longer but trust me, this is false. If you choose CSU you will not go wrong.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014