StudentsReview :: The University of California Santa Barbara - Comments and Student Experiences

University of California -- San Diego, CA
University of California -- Santa Cruz, CA

The University of California Santa Barbara

I am from California, love to party and

Nov 09 2013Unknown
I am from California, love to party and thought SB was the idea school for me. I heard so many good things about the school and dreamed about going there for years. After visiting, I was really unimpressed. It is located in a very secluded area and I met many students who didn't seem very motivated. The students (of course not all) and area seem very..dirty. It really takes away from fun when partying is all you do. The party scene is overrated as well because I have been to more prestigious schools with better parties, it's just that it's not the only thing they do.

UCSB combines all of the best elements of

Jan 29 2014Political Science
UCSB combines all of the best elements of college. It's an excellent research university with dedicated faculty, and was ranked #2 research university in the world last year. Despite it being considered a public ivy, the students help each other out and aren't cut-throat competitive like some students at other schools are. It's a friendly and open-minded learning space. While UCSB tops many lists as a "party school", the parties and fun atmosphere are only one aspect of a very multidimensional college. It's not difficult to enjoy yourself and have fun here, but there are many options to spend your free time, if partying isn't your thing. The location is beautiful, and at any point on campus, you're always a just walk away from the beach. IV is it's own little world and is a great beach town, in addition, Santa Barbara and State Street have basically everything. UCSB is a welcoming university, with great quality education, a lot of fun, and facilitates the ideal college experience for various types of students.
Education Quality: A+, Perceived Campus Safety: B

girl me love the way you are styling
Hot and sexy you just can't hide it
Wanna do this every day, let the music play
Me girl call me
Me know dat she wants me
me a me friends tonight
joggling niceselecta
Cause we gonna party, party yeah
Don't me all get morning
pick me upreach full speed
Then mi call them me tell them tonight
Got money ina di pocket and my girl
Gwan whine girl turn me on
She look me me look an up
girl me love the way you are styling
Hot and sexy you just can't hide it
Wanna do this every day, let the music play
Cause we gonna party, party yeah
Just kidding. UCSB actually isn't the best party school due to the cops.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015