StudentsReview :: Adelphi University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University -- Bronx, NY

Adelphi University

Worst decision ever

Oct 06 2014Art & Design Department
Worst decision ever. Claim to be very personal, you really are just one of a number. Like the numbers on the checks you pay to go here.
4th Year Male -- Class 2004
Surrounding City: A, Education Quality: F
Aug 29 2014Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc

Nothing good ever came of it, Better off with my H.S. diploma and saving tens of thousands on tuition and loans.

Starting Job: Day Laborer Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I am a student here at Adelphi for

Oct 08 2014Business - Management and Administration
I am a student here at Adelphi for so long. I switched my majors a couple times but now that I have finally found one fitting for me I am still so disappointed with Adelphi. No one that works as advisors or faculty is on the same page. Everyone gives their own opinions. I have been misinformed for the past 3 semesters as to which classes I have yet to take to finally get out of here. Majority of the professors can not teach. Many of them are rude. Most of them do not care about the student, so much for smaller classes and more attention. I have made about 3 close friends in my 6 years of being in this dump. I literally am a percentage in the student body, not a person. The school scams you for money. There is ALWAYS an issue with financial aid. I HATE THIS PLACE. I wish I had made a transfer ages ago.
5th Year Female -- Class 2015