StudentsReview :: The University of Dayton - Comments and Student Experiences

Ohio State University Columbus -- Columbus, OH
University of Notre Dame -- Notre Dame, IN

The University of Dayton

Apr 23 2014Unknown

I loved this college, I grew up in dayton and I wouldnt change a thing!

4th Year Female -- Class 2010
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B-

Get involved in school

Sep 19 2013Electrical Engineering
Get involved in school activities. Dayton has so much to offer. So many co-ops programs with companies as well. They have lots of free tutoring avaible as well. Its a nice school. I noticed quickly here that guys become friends quick, but girls it takes few months til they really enjoy Dayton.
1st Year Male -- Class 2017
University Resource Use: A+, Surrounding City: C-

I am absolutely obsessed with the University of

Sep 15 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
I am absolutely obsessed with the University of Dayton.
From my amazing dorm room in Marycrest to my perfect major to the small class sizes to the AMAZING weekends in the Ghetto, it's hard to actually describe Dayton until you actually experience it.

I had the hardest time picking a school. I wanted to go to UD but the price was intimidating. With wonderful scholarships I was able to make it work. APPLY FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN.

When you get to Dayton, you'll never want to leave. You'll make the most amazing friends from day one of orientation. The most friendly people in the world seem to flock to UD. I have yet to find one person here that I don't like.

Classes in my major are long and stressful, but go towards my major and that makes them fun. I actually really like the classes. Gen ed's aren't terribly boring and the smaller class sizes definitely help the less exciting ones more personable and fun.

The ghetto is amazing. No one pressures you to drink, but if you do, there's free stuff every. single. weekend. Upperclassmen love the freshmen and will treat you all like royalty. It's fun just walking around and meeting new people and dancing. Also, I've never once felt not safe while out. Everyone looks out for each other.UD is summed up in one word: community. If you come here, I PROMISE it will be thee best decision of your life. I know it was mine. : ) GO FLYERS.

Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B