StudentsReview :: Liberty University

Intelligence
Average
Faculty Accessibility
Useful Schoolwork
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
1.People here are chicken shit. Seriously, they are afraid to talk to me becuase i'm not rich and I shaved my head to avoid getting fined. I'm beginning to think that the people here are not "christians" but narcissistic , grab-asstic bible thumping hoseheads.

2. Yes, you can get fined and expelled for having long hair for guys, dressing in a immodest outfit, and letting fly with curse words.

3. bring patience and a baseball bat. the faculty here are friendly, but have a bad habit of screwing things up. I had to first, fight the student accounts people to get them to see i already paid the friggin' balance off instead of waiting for their glorified POS "payment plan" system to work, and I lost $35 that could have been put towards buying my last book.Then, after making it to my dorm,I had to wait wait 2 weeks for a mailbox assignment. And they make anyone who comes in take a wasteful class falled "Freshmen Seminar" where you learn "all about liberty" [in other words, they tell you things that you already know].

4.It is very hard to gain friends here. unless you're rich, people will avoid you like the plague [hint: make sure mommy and daddy help you out on getting a WoW account, or bring a lor of PS2/xbox games [along with the console and TV]]. Hell, my only 2 real friends are my roommates, and we don't get along that well either.

5.the only way to get laundry done here is to use quarters or "Laundry cards" which cost $10 each. the machine that sells them will not accept anything but $10 bills.
responseI totally understand where you are coming from BUT this sounds like just a personal bad luck experience. 5 people in my own family and 2 friends from home have gone to LU, including myself. I live 3 thousand miles away and I have never felt more accepted. I am not rich and I am not in some sort of in crowd. People here love God. There will always be bad people in good places though and I am sorry that this was your experience here. Liberty was the best thing for me.
Get free info from: Liberty University