StudentsReview :: Liberty University

Intelligence
Not so bright
Faculty Accessibility
Safety
He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Major: Criminal (This Major's Salary over time)
I absolutely hate this place, it sucks, I am a very strong Christian, I read my bible, go to church etc? I liked it at first played club sports, had what I thought were friends, I was a prayer leader, after the first few weeks it went down hill fast??this place is a joke, DON?T LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT, its completely false the faculty sucks I had two teachers I could talk to, I honestly put in hard work and making good grades but it seems by the time grades were due they would drop so much from an ?A? to a ?C? no lie. When I email my professor or try to have a meeting with them, I was told I have to wait if I didn?t understand something, it was my fault and HOW DARE YOU APPROACH ME type of attitude; even this past semester I?m taking math, I?m not good at math never was but this is my last math course, I ask my professor ?I?m not understanding this concept, and can you show me how to do it, or maybe tell me about tutoring? she said back ?if I waited until the last minute I would struggle to, no I am not going to help you, you?re in college now its time you started acting like an adult? I asked her this 3 days before the homework was due. If you do not listen to those NAZI RA?s then your life is miserable, you are constantly condemned for being a different denomination, I?m Presbyterian and traditional I was pulled aside during CONVO and was told I needed to be filled with the spirit more and raise my hands. The spiritual life at the school sucks its all about the money and if your not the guy trying to be like the worship leaders then you sealed your fate, the freshman think its great and transfers from community colleges that?s it, or the suck ups who wipe there RA?s boots.

The Christianity mantra is just for money and trust they?re making lots of it, they don?t care about you and they will let you know after the first semsester, and if you?re not like them then you will fail plain and simple, in elementary school I said my teacher doesn?t like me that?s why I?m doing bad, but at this school its true, if your not like them your screwed, like I said I?m a Christian but the second your denominational beliefs are different than the schools watch out your grades will drop. I regret going to this school I thought it would be a great experience, I have one year left, I?m finishing online, I regret it everyday I was there, I made no real friends other than acquaintances only friends I made left the school a long time ago and I still keep in touch with them, but the other people, I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting, I wish I never meet them. Like I said I?m finishing online at home, and working, If I could do it over I never would have went there, I would have went somewhere else, it was miserable, depressing and it will make you a bitter person. God I hate that place.