StudentsReview ™ :: The University of California Berkeley

Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

The University of California Berkeley

Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

I really enjoyed my time at Berkeley because I was outgoing and self-reliant. More than anything I learned in the classroom, my experiences of negotiating a large campus and living an adult life really prepared me for life after college. If you need things done for you, Berkeley is not the place for you. But if you are interested in exploring all that life has to offer, you can find what you're looking for on that campus. I love the idea that if I had changed majors in the middle of college, it would have been into another great department, no matter what it was. Socially, I found it a really easy place to meet people and get involved in many campus activities.

More Comments on The University of California Berkeley