StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University

Duke University -- Durham, NC
Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT:
Social Life D-
Describes the student body mostly as:
Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Safety A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB- Faculty AccessibilityB+
Useful SchoolworkC- Excess CompetitionC-
Academic SuccessC+ Creativity/InnovationB-
Individual ValueA- University Resource UseB+
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyB+ FriendlinessB-
Campus MaintenanceA- Social LifeD-
Surrounding CityD- Extra CurricularsC-
SafetyA

All the people at this school are the same! They're all fake. All the girls have that valley girl voice, regardless of where they came from and all the guys are "bro" dudes who also have fake voices. I didn't know so many people could be so fake, a fake population, it is ridiculous. Nobody likes to make real friends here either, people hang out with other people for looks and party advantages, no one cares about anyone's character, probably because people here in AZ have no character. In my two years I have only met a few, like three or four people who were serious about their education and were going to college to learn and become somebody. All the other students are idiots who just want to party. I don't think the quality of education is that great here either, classes are super easy, just show up, pay minimal attention and get an A, it's not so much a bad thing but I feel like I won't be able to do anything with my life after being educated in AZ. I would say most of the professors are pretty ok, I had a couple who were amazing. Overall, I wish I had been a better student in high school and got into a college on the east coast. I absolutely hate the west, no one cares about education, status, or being professional. I'm hoping my high grades here at ASU will help me get into a good graduate school on the east.

More Comments on Arizona State University

responseYou're a big tard

responseDont go to school on the east coast. been there froze my ass off, transfered home asap and wanna go to asu. yesterday my old college had to shut down completely because of the weather and nobody could go outside. DONT do it!

commentYou must be a straight out loser if you think the social life is a D. But then again, from your comments you are probably an ugly fat girl...

commentWow look another individual with the mind of a fourth grader. doesn't realize that this girls prioritys are education first and social life last. someone that thinks basketweaving should be an extra caricular activity and not an extra credit class.

response"""""""WAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!""""